- 12 June, 2013
- 1 Comment
Ford announced in April that their model Fusion (Mondeo in Europe as well) get a 1.5L EcoBoost engine.
Meanwhile, it was announced that the 1.5L EcoBoost four-cylinder engine (direct injection, turbocharged) in 2014 to dispose of the Fusion 133 kW/178hp at 6.000 rpm. and 240 Nm of torque in the range of 1500 to 4500 rpm. Fuel consumption figures are not yet published.
1.5L EcoBoost has the same power as the 1.6 Ecoboost engine, but the latter is 249 Nm and 2,500 rpm. Ford announced that the new 1.5L EcoBoost replaced, 1.6 EcoBoost Fusion in 2014, equipped with six-speed automatic transmission , while the 1.6L EcoBoost will continue to be available in 2014 Fusion with six-speed manual gearbox.This engine Ford proves that engines less volume can produce enough power to run the vehicle in its class Ford Fusion.
Read more about new 2015 Ford Fusion.
Incoming search terms:
- ford 1 5l ecoboost review
- Ford Fusion 1 5 EcoBoost Review
- 0-60 for 1 5 ecoboost 2015 ford se
- 2015 ford fusion se ecoboost
- ecoboost 1 5
- 0-60 times 1\5 eco boost fusion
- Fusion 1 6 EcoBoost Review
- fusion 1 5 0-60
- performance on 2015 fusion se 1 5l ecoboost
- photo mondeo ecoboost 2014